Friday 4 July 2014

Review : To the beautiful you (TTBY)



                           TO THE BEAUTIFUL YOU  


  • Land : South-Korea
  • Genre : Romantic, humour
  • Episodes : 16
  • Running time : 60min
  • You can watch it here



Story line (spoilers):

Girl called Goo Jae Hee lives in United States.
She idolizes South-korean high jumper competitor Kang Tae-Joon.
Goo Jae Hee fly to South-Korea and goes to the same school as Kang Tae-Joon to encourage him. There is just one problem: The school is only-for-boys school. So, she dresses herself to look like a boy.
Goo Jae Hee gets there a friend called Cha Eun Kyul,
but Kang Tae-Joon just gets annoyed because of Goo Jae Hee.
In one day Kang Tae-Joon accidentally hears that Goo Jae Hee is a girl.
Is he going to tell that to someone?
What happens between Cha Eun Kyul and Goo Jae Hee?
Find it out by watching!



Review: 

This is in my TOP3 in Asian dramas, and also
this is my first Asian drama what I have ever watched.
I enjoyed this very much and I have tried to find some 
else Dramas what are so good as this is.
Only Devil Beside you, You're handsome and Boys over/before
flowers are enoug good to be even close to this.
When I watched the ending I really cried. 
I recommend this !


Pros and cons: 

+ Acting was good
+ Actors and actresses were glorious
+ There was a lot of emotion
+ Very much humour but not exaggerated
+ Music was beautiful

- that was too short for me :'D


Number: 10 I just love it


 

2 comments: