Sunday 20 July 2014

Today I don't feel like doing anything *didi didi*

Okay, not really haha.

This last week I have done so much.
I visited my friend tue - thur.
We watched The Vampire Diaries again, we are so in love with that.
Okay... maybe that is because of Damon.
Really.
Damon are amazing ! ~

We went to shop with my friend in Ideapark and we
saw boy group. There was one really cutie guy.
Sooo, we stalked and followed them haha.
I guess they noticed us and then they started to walk faster away from us.
Pity.
And guess what?
I bought so lovely pants but I forgot those to Ideapark
because of that 'spy task'.
Double pity.

When I arrived back home my other friend come to visit.
And she brought her souvenir from Greece, this one
:
















Ohh so yummy. If you're going to Greece buy these.
It is some kind of marmalade candies.
Warning : Really Addictive ! :D

Tomorrow I'm going to summer cottage with my friend and her family.
I'm coming back on Saturday. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment