Tuesday 19 August 2014

School started ! Yay or nay?


I think it is yay !

I've been so so bored in the last few days in the summer. So happy that school started.
The first week at school went really nice ! I just was little bit sleepy because well... Summer.
Go to sleep at 4:00 am, wake up at 12.00 pm but now it feels normal to wake up at 7:00 am.

If you want to know, how my school days are:

Monday 8.30 - 14.30

- Arts
- Finnish (mother tongue)
- Biology
- P.E

Tuesday 8.30 - 13.05

- Arts
- English
- Math

Wednesday 8.30 - 14.30

- Physics
- Social studies
- Music
- Study Guidance

Thursday 10.00 - 14.30

- Religion
- Music
- Biology

Friday 8.30 - 14.30

- Physics
- Swedish
- P.E

We have in our school 75min classes so thats why we don't have so many subjects in a day. :)

I think my school schedule is nice. Only thing is sad that maths are only once in a day.
I think math is such a groovy subject. Gladly I have twice music and arts.
In music I love to sing ! And in arts I love that can use so much imagination. ~

The other thing what I started is pilates. Not yet sure is it yay or nay haha.
Transformation is going to be yay. Before it the first month with pilates exercising
is so nay-nay but I'll never give in. Maybe this coming summer I can use
bikini and be proud of my body and myself.

 xoxo Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment